- International Exhibition of Means of State Security Provision INTERPOLITEX
- INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITION OF SECURITY INDUSTRY «NATIONAL SECURITY.BELARUS -2022»
- INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITION OF ARMS AND MILITARY MACHINERY "MILEX - 2021"
- Internet portal of electronic editions
- Information Agency “Arms of Russia”
- International Security Exhibitions Network
01! 02! 03! SPECIAL TRANSPORT at INTERPOLITEX-2022
Executive class armored cars and mobile hospitals, prison vans and foam extinguishing vehicles, other functional vehicles for the most important services - 01, 02 and 03!
The topic of special transport is a key one for the 26th International Exhibition of State Security Equipment "Interpolitex-2022", which will be held at the Crocus Expo IEC (Moscow) from October 18 to 20, 2022.
* Armored vehicles for the transportation of personnel, power support and duty units, special forces units, cynological, bill collection, water jet and technical support vehicles.
* Executive class armored vehicles.
* Mobile police stations and laboratories.
* Staff transport.
* Paddy wagons.
Vehicles for medical care
* Emergency medical vehicles.
* Mobile medical laboratories, polyclinics and hospitals.
Emergency rescue vehicles
* Emergency rescue vehicles.
* Fire aviation (airplanes, helicopters).
* Fire fighting equipment: lorry tanks and ladders, lorry pumping stations, foam and powder extinguishing vehicles, smoke removal and combined fire extinguishing vehicles.
* Special transport for heavy going places.
* Unmanned transport.
Within the framework of the business program, the following issues will be considered:
* main trends and directions of development of fire-rescue technologies and equipment;
* the potential of using robotic and autonomous transport in the field of emergency response and public safety;
* production of special vehicles – diversification potential of defense industry enterprises.
Secure your orders on the most stable market: International Exhibition of Means of State Security Provision Interpolitex 2022.
Apply for participation