Frauds in banking sphere at SAY FUTURE: MOSCOW
Within the program of the Forum and its FinTech track a session “Transaction anti-fraud technologies. Tendencies in preventing the frauds with bank cards” will be held to discuss the following questions:
1. Problems of transactional frauds
2. Sharing the responsibility and efforts to change the situation between banks and mobile operators.
3. Banking sector and mobile operators – opponents or allies?
4. End-to-end solutions to prevent the personal data leaks
5. Fraud protection mechanisms for banks’ clients
6. Can the anti-fraud measures reduce substantially the banks’ loss from frauds?
7. Guaranteed account safety, can the mission be completed?
8. Social engineering. How to neutralize the fraudster.
The participants of the session are expected to be the representatives of the banking sector and mobile operators, including such headliners as the Central Bank of Russia FinCERT and Data Secuirty Department of Central Bank of Russia, Sberbank, Promsvyazbank, Otkritie Bank , Pochta Bank, ОТP bank, Unicredit bank, Alfa-Bank, Home Credit Bank, MTS-Bank, MGTS, Rostelecom, MTS, Megafon, Beeline, Tele2, Vimpelkom, DeviceLock, Jet Infosystems and many others.
Say Future: Moscow invites the developers in the spheres of Digital Economics, big data, AI, mobile payment technologies, robo-advisers, biometrics, crypto currency and block chain technologies, cloud technologies, e-trading platforms and social e-trading networks to demonstrate their innovative products and solutions within FinTech track of the Forum.
Let’s discuss how to protect the banks’ clients from frauds?!.. https://say-future.ru Join us!
According to the to the Decree of the Russian Federation Government the 23rd International Exhibition of Means of State Security Provision “Interpolitex 2019” will be held During 22 - 25 October 2019 in Moscow at the territory of VDNH (Pavilion 75). One of the key business program events of the exhibition will be the 2nd International Forum of Innovative Technologies «SAY FUTURE: MOSCOW».