The 1-st International Exhibition of Security Industry "National Security. Belarus-2022" will be held from 22 to 25 June 2022 in Minsk, 14 Pobediteley Avenue. (BelExpo)/
Operators of the exhibition:
- Republican Unitary Enterprise "National Exhibition Centre" BelExpo "
- Exhibition Companies Group "BIZON"
Officially supported by:
- State Secretariat of the Security Council of the Republic of Belarus;
- Ministry of Interior of the Republic of Belarus;
- State Security Committee of the Republic of Belarus;
- State Forensic Examination Committee of the Republic of Belarus;
- Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Belarus;
- State Authority for Military Industry of the Republic of Belarus (SAMI);
- State Border Committee of the Republic of Belarus;
- State Customs Committee of the Republic of Belarus.
“National Security. Belarus-2022” is held as a complex of congress and exhibition events dedicated to create the vibrant communication environment to share innovative ideas, information exchange on technological achievements in the sphere of special equipment and weapons, as well as to showcase the high-tech, innovative developments, and ready-made solutions, contributing to the modernization of technical equipment of the law-enforcement bodies and other security services; to develop cooperation and business contacts of the specialists from the governmental authorities and industrial complex, dealing with the realization of the Republic of Belarus’ national security policy. The exhibition will unite law-enforcement and special security services’ specialists, heads of companies - developers and manufacturers of special equipment, means and ICT systems, experts of security industry and R&D sphere from many countries
Main thematic sections of the exhibition:
- Law-enforcement and police equipment.
- National info-security and digital security.
- Anti-terror defence for critical infrastructure. “Safe city”
- Border protection equipment.
- Disaster and emergency management equipment. Rescue equipment.
- Fire-fighting equipment.
- Disaster medicine equipment and components.
- Industrial and ecological safety equipment.
We kindly invite you to participate in the 1-st International Exhibition of Security Industry "National Security. Belarus-2022" which will take place in the period 22-25 June, 2022 in Minsk (Republic of Belarus).
Contact person: Mr. Jack Yasakov
Tel: +7 920-402-74-86