Security Council of Belarus, Republican Unitary Enterprise "National Exhibition Centre "BelExpo" of the Department of Affairs of the President of the Republic of Belarus and General Operator of Advertising and Exhibition Activities of the Collective Security Treaty Organization – CJSC “Exhibition Companies Group “BIZON” (Russia) decided to postpone the 1-st International Exhibition of Security Industry "National Security. Belarus-2020" due to the current situation related to the spread of infection caused by the COVID-19 coronavirus, the extension of quarantine measures and restrictive entry/exit regimes in most foreign countries
Operators of the exhibition:
- Republican Unitary Enterprise "National Exhibition Centre" BelExpo "
- Exhibition Companies Group "BIZON"
Officially supported by:
- State Secretariat of the Security Council of the Republic of Belarus;
- Ministry of Interior of the Republic of Belarus;
- State Security Committee of the Republic of Belarus;
- State Forensic Examination Committee of the Republic of Belarus;
- Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Republic of Belarus;
- State Authority for Military Industry of the Republic of Belarus (SAMI);
- State Border Committee of the Republic of Belarus;
- State Customs Committee of the Republic of Belarus.
“National Security. Belarus-2022” is held as a complex of congress and exhibition events dedicated to create the vibrant communication environment to share innovative ideas, information exchange on technological achievements in the sphere of special equipment and weapons, as well as to showcase the high-tech, innovative developments, and ready-made solutions, contributing to the modernization of technical equipment of the law-enforcement bodies and other security services; to develop cooperation and business contacts of the specialists from the governmental authorities and industrial complex, dealing with the realization of the Republic of Belarus’ national security policy. The exhibition will unite law-enforcement and special security services’ specialists, heads of companies - developers and manufacturers of special equipment, means and ICT systems, experts of security industry and R&D sphere from many countries
Main thematic sections of the exhibition:
- Law-enforcement and police equipment.
- National info-security and digital security.
- Anti-terror defence for critical infrastructure. “Safe city”
- Border protection equipment.
- Disaster and emergency management equipment. Rescue equipment.
- Fire-fighting equipment.
- Disaster medicine equipment and components.
- Industrial and ecological safety equipment.
Contact person: Mr. Jack Yasakov
Tel: +7 920-402-74-86
Contact person: Ms. Oxana McChristian
Phone./fax: +7 (495) 937 40 82
Mobile phone: +7 964 64 84 964